Broadcast Camera Crew Hire
"We could not have been happier with the Bluefin team, superb camera skills and deft editing made for a film of exceptional quality. Their local knowledge was invaluable too. We would not hesitate to use Bluefin TV again and would recommend them across the board."
Equipped Freelance Camera Crews in London, the UK and Globally.
Our Camera, Sound & Lighting crews have a wealth of creative experience in the fields of documentary, factual, actuality, reconstruction, promo’s, drama, arts & entertainment, current affairs, sports, commercials and corporate programming.
If you are looking for camera crew hire, an experienced Cameraman in London or Camerawoman in London, the UK or Globally, we can supply some of the most creative and experienced professionals in the broadcast industry.
We are proud to have been BBC 'Approved Suppliers of Equipped Camera Crews' since 2006 and we are also preferred suppliers to a number of large blue-chip companies and SME's.
Many of our freelance Camera Crews, DoP’s, Camera Operators and Videographers have additional camera and Specialised Filming skills such as, Underwater filming, Drone filming, Aerial filming, Marine filming, Altitude filming, Vehicle filming, Ski-Cam, and Mini-Cam filming. We also supply Polecam Owner Operators, Steadicam Owner Operators and Jimmy Jib Owner Owners within London, the UK or Globally.
All our freelance camera crews and production personnel are known to us personally and work with Bluefin Television on a regular basis.
We supply the following crew and production personnel.
- Cameramen & Camerawomen
- Directors of Photography
- Lighting Camera Operators
- Sound Recordists
- Camera Assistants
- Steadicam Operators
- Polecam Operators
- Jimmy-Jib Operators
- Production Managers
- DP’s & DoP’s
- Broadcast Editors
- Motion Graphics Artists
- Autocue / Teleprompter
- Photographic Services
- Studio & Set-Designers
- Hair & Make-up Artists
- Producers & Directors
- Creative / Copywriters
- Production Assistants
Our Rates are negotiable and depend on:
- Length of day 10, 12 or 14 hours with responsible breaks included.
- Short Days We offer discounted ‘half-day’ rates if the day is under 5 hours.
- Buyouts We offer ‘Buyout’ rates for 12 & 14+ hour days.
- Length of Shoot Discounted rates for a guaranteed number of shoot days / series.
- Travel We offer substantial discounts for travel days.
All Equipped Rates include:
- Friendly, Experienced Professional Broadcast Camera Crews.
- Full specification, bespoke Broadcast Camera Kits.
- Kino Flo Lighting, LED, Dedo & Arri lighting.
- Full Sound Kits with Audio 2040 diversity Radio-Mics.
- Shelved out VW Transporter Vans, 4×4's or MPV's.